Senior Windows System Administrator
Администрирование • Microsoft Exchange Server • Active directory • Администрирование Windows • Администрирование серверов • Администрирование оборудования Cisco
Санкт-Петербург • Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
Крупнейшая аутсорсинговая компания по разработке игр в России
- Participate in projects for reorganization and development of company IT-infrastructure, introduction of new software/hardware solutions.
- Deploy, configure and maintain various solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Provide as IT team member fail-safe company IT-infrastructure working.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Higher education.
- Minimum of 5 years in a System Administrator position, minimum of 3 years in a Senior System Administrator position.
- Administrator level knowledge of Windows Server.
- Deep knowledge and experience of deployment and administration of Active Directory.
- Good experience of deployment and administration of the MS services: DHCP, DNS, CA, NPS, IIS, Hyper-V, RDS, fail-over clustering and others.
- Experience of deployment and administration of the Microsoft System Center: SCCM, SCVMM, SCDPM and other components.
- Good skills and experience in scripts writing (PowerShell, vbscript, cmd).
- Experience of introduction and administration of MS Exchange/Office 365 and MS Skype for business/Lync.
- Experience with clustering systems (high-availability, load balancing etc.).
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP main protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with hardware equipment (server platforms, FC SAN, RAID, IPMI etc.).
- Microsoft certificates.
- English, intermediate level or higher.
- A wish and a knack of working in a team.
- Experience with monitoring systems (SCOM, Zabbix, Nagios).
- Experience of working with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with Linux and networking devices.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participationat industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others