Kharkiv Office of a fast growing Internet Marketing Agency located in Boston, USA, has an opening for a responsible, independent, and easy going expert in PHP development. A successful candidate will become a part of the team working on Campaign Management Platform development in a highly Agile environment.
- MySQL: maintenance, optimization, knowledge of complex queries (JOIN, UNION, subqueries), understanding of InnoDB engine; experience in working with large databases is desirable (over 10 million records);
- PHP: deep understanding of OOP (classes, objects), MVC models and ORM techniques, Laravel or Symfony experience is a big plus, ability to work with other developers' code;
- Experience in working in a team using Version Control Systems (GIT preferred);
- HTML/CSS: basics; experience with Bootstrap v3+ is desirable;
- Linux/Unix: SSH/SFTP, bash commands, cron, Nginx/Apache web server;
- English proficiency: technical writing level is sufficient.
- Optimize existing Contacts Database;
- Write complex requests for extracting data;
- Write complex, clean, well-documented, reusable code;
- Develop different components of Campaign Management Platform;
- Improve User Interface and User Experience;
- Apply bugfixes and improvements based on users and QA reports;
- Allocate tasks and priorities for the team;
- Understand project goals and convert them into clear tasks for developers.
JOB LOCATION OPTIONS: office in Kharkiv, remotely from home
WORKING HOURS: aligned with the U.S. Eastern Standard Time business hours (Boston)
from 14-30 to 23-00 (Ukrainian time)