Work on Android code base for customizing for Car Infotainment Systems based on the requirements. Work on Android Kernel, Android HAL, Linux drivers and Core Android frameworks for media, audio and connectivity domains.
- Design, implement, validate and roll out assigned software component into project source repository.
- Close cooperation with other leaders and projects managers
- Developing/Integrating OTG Device Drivers.
- Android Kernel Development and Porting Experience.
- Porting, enhancing and customizing existing android modules to infotainment systems.
- Setting up the test frameworks and Resolve technical issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have 4-9 years of experience in embedded software development
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills
- Programming Language: Strong in Java, C & C++
- At least 4-year experience in developing Android framework
- CPU: ARM, TI.
- OS: Linux / Android. Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system programming using IPC, synchronization primitives
- Experience in source revision control system such as GIT
- Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages.
- Hands on knowledge on Linux USB stack - Host and gadget including OTG
- Hands on knowledge of all / any of the following Linux kernel areas: Audio (ALSA), Video4Linux, Power Management, Network, BSP (ARM).
- Experienced in Android programming environment using ALSA, Binder, Shared memory etc.
- Tools: Development and Debugging using Host - Target tool chains for embedded platforms
NICE TO HAVE
- B.E. in Electronics or similar
- Experience in Automotive domain
- 4-9 years of overall experience
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.