Scalors GmbH is an IT nearshoring partner with a headquarter in Germany and development centers in Lisbon and Kiev. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Java Software Developer who is willing to join the team in Munich, Germany.
- Swift implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team members;
- Continual implementation and documentation of high-availability applications for processing high volumes of transactions;
- Continual optimisation, enhancement and analysis of existing functions and processes within legacy and in-development applications;
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (test-driven development, code reviews, unit tests);
- Support in release management and in the analysis and troubleshooting of critical production problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences;
- Several years of experience in object and component-oriented software development (Java/Java EE) with database-assisted systems in various operating environments (Linux, Windows);
- Very good knowledge of Frameworks Spring (2.5 +), Spring WS/Batch AND Hibernate (3.x), JUnit, as well as standard frameworks in the context of Java, Web Services, REST and XML;
- Sound knowledge of PL/SQL and practical experience with Oracle (10g and above);
- Knowledge of GWT, Apache Camel and MySQL (5.x and above) desired;
- Ideally, you already have experience with complex batch applications;
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and architectures;
- Pronounced awareness of quality and an openness to new ideas;
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English and you enjoy day-to-day communication in a multilingual environment.
What we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly;
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events.
- It is a global financial services and technology company with more than 1000 employees;
- Its internet payment service competes with PayPal and Western Union;
- It's one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.