Scalors GmbH is an IT nearshoring partner with a headquarter in Germany and development centers in Lisbon and Kiev. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Software Engineer, Bid Management who is willing to join the team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- As Software Engineer, Bid Management you develop highly scalable tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule based models;
- You design and develop large-scale, high-performance software in order to process and deliver data across our platform;
- You collaborate with Data Scientists to create and implement complex mathematical models and other automated/algorithmic solutions into production;
- You work closely with other engineering teams to realize and implement the next evolution of our software building decision-making engines into the core business- generating aspects of the platform;
- You design, implement, test and deploy code to production;
- You maintain and improve our code quality and stability.
- You have a BA/BS degree and 4+ years of experience in software engineering OR MS/PhD degree and 2+ years of experience;
- You are familiar with large-scale distributed data processing and you have experience in start-to-finish deployment of large scale multi-TB data systems;
- You are experienced in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems or large-scale data mining;
- You have already worked with Hadoop/HBase/Pig or Mapreduce/Bigtable;
- You are familiar with stream based processing models;
- You are experienced with Storm;
- Spark a big plus;
- You bring prior experience with Scala, Ruby or Python and online marketing as a plus, e.g. Universal Analytics and Google AdWords.
What we offer:
- Contribute to a unique software product that continues to excite us and our customers daily;
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals;
- You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 20 nationalities;
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy;
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours, and depending on your tasks, we invite you to work in our Passau office from time to time – accommodation is provided!
The company enables leading international e-commerce companies drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2016, it generated over three billion Euro in client revenue. They support their clients out of their offices in Berlin, London, Passau, and New York.