Большая часть команды находится в Москве, но поскольку рабочий язык у нас английский, вакансия на английском.
We are looking for an experienced mobile software engineer to join our Growth team. In this role you will work closely with growth team that:
- developed mobile client for BitTorrent,
- helped Facebook grow from 40 to 800 million users,
- helped Dena acquire millions of users and become one of the largest gaming companies in Japan.
The ideal candidate will have shipped and managed the lifecycle of multiple widely used mobile applications, understands how to set up an AB test and cares not only about clean code, but also about end user.
- Own the development of growth features for iOS (swift) and Android
- Design and code major features
- Build clean, simple, and fast UIs
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions
- Work closely with marketing and operations to deeply understand the business needs
- 3+ years of experience with iOS or Android
- Experience shipping features for the other platform
- Experience shipping high usage mobile applications, ideally currently available in an app store
- Understanding of UX best practices and a desire to achieve excellent usability
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- BS degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience
- Have a working schedule that makes you available during the morning Pacific Time
- Comfortable working remotely
Nice to Have:
- Code on github that you can share with us
- Experience with git, JIRA and unit test frameworks
- Experience in a high growth company
- 10 days annual PTO after working 6-months full-time for ezhome as well as an additional 2 days each year after your eligibility date.
- $200 reimbursed annually for software/hardware or workplace improvements.
- Laptop replacement of up to $1,000 reimbursed after 2 years full time work.
- $150 reimbursed annually for fitness related spending.
Send your resume or link to yout linkedin profile along with your github handle to firstname.lastname@example.org