We are looking for Java Developers, who can join us in one of Alten branch. Are you interested in working in Poland ? Perfect ! You can join us in Kraków, Łódź, Warsaw or even Gdańsk.
You will love this job if:
- you like to work in multicultural environment for large international company, developing innovative products that reach all over the world!
- you would like to take part in projects using newest technologies, develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
Currently we have opened around 15 positions for Java Developers , so we will surely find you the most suitable project:
- You would like to join team in one of the biggest investment bank in the world ? We have lots of open position for Java fans. Digital security software… why not, we can talk about this also. Navigation and mapping industry, Sure – just show us your programming skills :)
- Spring / Hibernate / XML / SQL / Web Services … – choose whatever you want, for us the most important is you to feel the best with technologies which you use at work.
- Maven / Git / Eclipse / Jboss …– did we mention that we would like you to feel the best at work ?
- Java <3 ? We use it in majority of projects, so you have no other option that to love it as we do!
By coming to our beautiful country, you will have a unique opportunity to enter international European job market and gain access to many exclusive companies.
Have some doubts about moving to another country? Don’t worry. We’re experienced in that area – relocating people from all over the world and making them feel at home.
Our international mobility advisors will help you during all the visa processes, find an apartment that suits your needs and provide you with a financial relocation bonus.
If you’d like to stay in Poland longer – we’ll provide you with residence card!
- we are looking for Java developers for different levels:
- experience in object oriented programming
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
- Creating and analyzing algorithms and improving them
- Openness, good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Fluent level of English
- 3+ years of experience -> Java Developer
- 5+ years of experience -> Senior Java Developer
- 7+ years of experience -> Expert Java Developer / Team Leader / Technical Leader
If you don’t know how to count your years of experience, we will help, don’t worry ;)
- Work for one of the world’s largest companies to place to your CV and projects portfolio
- Work on complex projects in IT global center with subject matter experts all around the world
- Full relocation assistance – Don't worry we will take care of you :)
- Relocation bonus
- Family relocation assistance
- Long term cooperation, not limited to one project / client
- Great atmospehere – Yes, we are funny, you can check this during the interview
- Private health care
- Multisport card – To have muscules like Dwayne Johnson
- Flexible working hours
- Social events