Currently we are looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Senior/Lead .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a cutting-edge solution for people working in the legal sphere. Our product provides to lawyers a unique opportunity to work with digital copies of the legal documents; thanks to full-text search and meta-data it’s much easier to analyze precedents and find winning arguments.
As a Senior/Lead .NET Developer, you will be responsible for full cycle functionality implementation, paying special attention to code refactoring to meet customer requirements regarding the performance. Your main duties will also include daily communication with the customer to clarify business requirements.ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is the leading multinational mass media and information company which provides specialists with the intelligence, information, technology and human expertise they need. They deliver their top-tier solutions to the professionals in the legal, financial, risk, tax and accounting areas and enable them to drive innovation and growth. With operations in more than 100 countries and more than 60,000 employees, our customer serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe.
- Work with requirements and be responsible for full cycle functionality implementation;
- Resolve and clarify critical and incomprehensible issues, resolve dependencies;
- Adopt and implement technical solutions;
- Perform architectural redesign and code refactoring;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis (stand-ups, demos, plannings, groomings, etc.).
- Strong experience in .NET back-end development;
- Experience in C#;
- Deep understanding of HTTP;
- Experience in unit testing;
- At least Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English;
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to quickly blend into the team;
- Ability to learn fast.
NICE TO HAVE
- Async conception;
- Elastic Search;
- Experience with NoSQL is an advantage (Inverse Index understanding);
- Regular Expressions;
- NHibernate (Oracle data provider is an advantage);
- TPL Dataflow is an advantage;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.