EXPERIENCED BACKEND DEVELOPER (PHP) - бэкенд разработчик
Местоположение и тип занятости
Vaimo helps companies all over the world to achieve eCommerce success on the Magento platform. Vaimo is one of the top Magento solution providers and has delivered tailored eCommerce solutions to more than 400 brands and merchants to help to maximise their online potential. Businesses turn to Vaimo for Ecommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Visit www.vaimo.com for further information.
Key responsibilities for EXPERIENCED BACKEND DEVELOPER
- Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced ecommerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules, integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products, ERP systems - solid solutions that are generic and reusable
- Improve our own continuous deployment platform which supports a large number of our clients
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set.
Our work environment is Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP. Our continuous deployment platform is built with Python. The product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional ecommerce solutions. Magento offers a comprehensive list of functionality out of the box which provides us the opportunity to focus on developing cutting-edge features and improvements.
- Superb regular training, possibilities to obtain Magento certificates
- Career Path Program (our ACC program for developers)
- Attractive base pay+bonuses
- Working with interesting complex projects, international career opportunities, offices in many countries
- Friendly and dynamic work environment, office in the citycenter
- Unforgettable corporate events and team building activities (VAIMO breakfasts, fresh fruits & juices, Friday beer & snacks, pool tournaments & table tennis, parties and more)
- 28 days of annual paid vacation
- You choose your tech gear.
- Minimum 3 year experience as a web developer and proven experience with web projects
- You have experience in the entire development process and are capable to estimate time to complete project tasks
- It is an advantage if you also have experience in Linux and MySQL, zend-framework, Bashscript and MVC Frameworks
- Fluent English both verbal and written are needed
- You have good analytical skills and sense of problem solving, and it's easy for you to collaborate with other people as well as to adjust to new processes.