Wirex, UX/UI designer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for talented Mobile App Designers who will be given the freedom to research, design and prototype ideas, collaborate closely with developers, test solutions with users and make meaningful and measurable improvements to our mobile app that is used by customers all over the world.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for users
- Create deliverables, including specifications, process workflows, wireframes and mock-ups
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- At least three years of relevant experience designing for smartphones and tablets
- Portfolio of iOS/Android app designs demonstrating your excellent understanding of native app design patterns and platform guidelines
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, proven design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InvisionApp, and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Work across platforms, including Android, iOS and Web
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Сreative mind full of innovative ideas
- Intrinsic motivation to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Enthusiasm to work in a team and confidence to stand your ground
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour (a must!)
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Workplace in one of the offices in Prague or Kiev
- Salary based on results which you show at the interview
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick-leave
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com