- L2 infrastructure support
- Clear communication to customers and management
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure services
- Automate daily and routine tasks
- Troubleshoot problem areas in services and hardware
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve service levels and team efficiency
- Communicate with local and global IT teams
- High technical education (MIS or Computer Science a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Information Technology areas.
- Knowledge and administration skills in MS Windows Server 2008, 2012 (AD, DHCP, DNS);
- Knowledge in MS SQL 2008-2016;
- Data base administration;
- Strong knowledge in network technologies;
- Antivirus MacAfee
- Backup (Arcserv, Networker)
- Creation technical specification and manuals;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment
- Able to apply a systematic and logical approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills quickly, and to apply this learning
- Customer- and service-oriented attitude
- Good English (verbal and in writing)
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company.
- Work with highly professional and friendly team.
- Fixed salary.
- Company subsidized lunches.
- Sport club membership.
- Discount on company product.
- 5-10 minutes from m. Krylatskoe
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.