We are seeking a Windows Server Administrator for our client in Moscow.
This is a great fit for you if are self-sufficient, self-driven, proactive, and able to design and execute a solution in the Windows Server space as well as related areas in support of the warehouse server.
- Provide System Administration support for classified programs
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
- Apply technical skills and experience in managing selected Windows servers and numerous workstations supporting highly skilled engineers
- Use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research
- Analyse internal or external customer needs and determines equipment/software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems
- Prepare security reports and document system security plans for submission to regulatory agencies
- Good spoken and written English
- Minimum of three years' relevant experience
- Windows Server operating systems, Domain Controllers, DNS, Group Policies, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Terminal Server, Hyper V.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of Network and
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, and switches
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Associate Degree with an emphasis in Computer Information Systems or related field
Please proceed to the below link to confirm your agreement to participate in the qualifying stages: