About the client:
This metasearch company has entered an interesting re-branding stage and is expanding its` horizons to create worlds distinguished hotel meta search adventure. With 5 year experience in one of the most competitive and mature industries and great talented team, we are looking for a creative professional, unafraid of challenges to share our ambitious aim of becoming an independent source, that gives our users the power of making conscious choices and finding the most suitable hotel at the most suitable price, operating on more than 100 markets, compatible with all devices and languages. We’ve a great space for development for truly gifted and devoted Big Data Engineer in Amsterdam.
Our Full Stack Developer position with relocation will give you a chance to fully contribute towards the development of our website with our vivid Product team of masterminds. You will also have a lot of freedom for your experiments and in the selection of your tools, we are also very open to new ideas. Full Stack Developer job with relocation to the Netherlands foresees you to:
- Create a high-performance website;
- Support us in our scaling up of web traffic to meet ambitious goals;
- Complete new features and validate them with A/B testing;
- Advance our APIs and ensure integration with external ones.
- Minimum 3 years of background with web development;
- Passion for backend work and fine knowledge of the whole process;
- Proven expertise in generation and integration of REST APIs;
- Previous experience with high-scale, customer facing websites;
- Excellent grasp of caching and performance optimization;
- Proven background with testing would be advantageous;
- Knowledge of Ruby and its web frameworks (Rails/Sinatra) would be appreciated;
- Experience with AWS and Docker would be considered as a plus.