We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Fintech: a platform where all of a users financial information can be viewed in a single location, provides insights into their financial health, and provides them with relevant solutions from financial institutions for their specific situation. Team is led by high-profile ex-members of Citibank and Goldman Sachs.
- Modeling business: a social marketplace whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the oldest and best known US modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
- Messenger & collaboration platform: a cross platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop), multi-device communication platform intended to allow its users to get things done. Instead of focusing on gifs and emojis, we’re emphasizing things like file sharing, conference calling, bots, and integrations in an effort to create a robust communication system from within a messaging interface.
- Develop components using Swift and/or Objective-C
- Design data model (Core Data, Realm)
- Improve and extend the iOS client layer
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycles
- Creation and maintenance of unit-tests
- Code review
- 3+ years iOS development experience
- 5+ years product development experience
- Experienced with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Object-oriented analysis and architecture design experience
- Passion for software engineering
- Enthusiasm for learning and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of network protocols
- very competitive salary in $
- health & dental insurance for you
- comfortable office (Arma) with good local infrastructure, 5 minutes’ walk from Kurskaya subway station
- best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language and pro-courses, books, conferences)
- eventually - option for relocation to US
- flexible working hours
- happy hour Fridays (food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.)
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in Los Angeles/New York. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.
In your reply - please describe some of the most interesting projects you took part in and problems you solved