Soft-FX is looking for a Full Stack Web developer (Mid-level)!
Skills & Requirements:
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC5, SignalR, Web API (REST/WebSockets)
- Good knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (SQL Server, MySQL), ORM
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (such as SASS/LESS) and frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Design
- Knowledge of front-end build systems (gulp/grunt/etc.)
- Knowledge of one of the following: Git (forking, branching, rebasing and merging), Jenkins or SVN.
- Understanding of principles of SEO
- Knowledge of user experience basics, some common sense and sense of style
- 2 years of back-end/full stack web development
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is considered a plus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing/optimizing/testing/maintaining web trading platform
- Define, review and follow standards and best practices for back-end development
- an opportunity to work on software that has a global footprint, having your work touched by thousands;
- the chance to grow personally and professionally within a rapidly expanding organization;
- attractive remuneration package and other incentives.