- Provide thought leadership regarding system design, architecture, and integration.
- Lead project team in the appropriate use of technology.
- Lead system design activities or reviews system designs to ensure that applications solutions will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Act as the subject matter expert for an enterprise and serves as the system architecture authority within that scope.
- Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovation
- Drive system and architecture development methodologies
- Plans for technical dependencies, provides appropriately timed task estimates, and tracks progress toward goals
- Participates in full project development lifecycle
- PHP experience required, high load is a plus
- Excellent systems architecture design skills
- Ability to contribute as a senior technical resources for others
- 5+ years of Web development experience
- Past experience working with test-driven development, continuous integration, code review, automation testing process
- Ideal candidate would have knowledge of best development practices, including extending existing functionality and creating custom modules
- Must have to know 3 or more of the following technologies: PHP, Symfony framework, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases, Web/REST APIs, MVC, Redis, AngularJS
- Bonus would be to have experience in Extreme Programming, Agile/Scrum
Location: We mostly work remotely at this time, however, if you are in Sochi it might be a plus - we considering the option of opening an office in this city.
How to apply: Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email with "Senior PHP Developer - Moi Krug" in the subject to jobs[at]softvoyager.com containing:
- A introductory message telling us why you're a good fit for this job
- Your CV/Resume
- Salary expectations
- Your city and which timezone it's in
- GitHub, Stackoverflow profiles, code examples, links to projects you are involved in and/or other cool things you think we should see