Senior Software Development Engineer - C#
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programmes, Dell is the place to be.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer - C# to join the Dell Software Group (DSG) in Saint Petersburg.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Software Development Engineer in collaboration with Dell development community, management and industry resources researches, creates, implements, and continually adjusts Agile-based software development and test strategies contributing to get the products delivered with the quality level accepted by Product Owner.
- Implements and continually adjusts the execution of the SW development and test strategies to ensure that product quality meet the agreed targets
- Effectively collaborate with all team members towards getting the user-stories delivered on-time and in a good shape contributing to both SW development and testing activities
- Continuous growth on both SW development and testing professional expertise through research, development, consultation and implementation of existing and emerging tools and techniques such that to be clearly recognized by both management and peers as a significant contributor of the discipline
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Collaborates with other Dell Software based R&D teams to learn and share expertise and experiences on SW development and testing matters
- 5 years+ of commercial software development experience
- Modern approaches for software development including unit - and acceptance testing techniques
- Deep knowledge and understanding: C#, .NET
- Ability to work as the team player
- English fluent reading/writing
- Willingness to take the challengeable tasks and focus to deliver the solutions
- Fast learning
- Cloud software development principles
- The good understanding of network communication specifics
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.