Front-end web engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our team is seeking a motivated, hands-on front-end web engineer to join the Look And Feel technology team. Engineers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and work with server-side engineers to integrate this into the final product.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with source/version control software is a plus e.g.: GIT & SVN
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Familiarity with ,PHP, Ruby, Python is a plus.
- Loves logic and problem solving!
What do we want to see
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user interaction designers and strategists. You strive only for the best, and you don’t mind the odd dog sniffing about your feet as you work.