Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing new features and maintaining existing functionality.
- Taking part in creating of development plan along with Project Manager
- Code review.
- Controlling of performing tasks, assigned to his team, in time and with required quality.
- Helping to the team and other Java leads in solving the architecture questions.
- Writing Java code.
- Creating low-level technical documentation.
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts (Saint Petersburg, NY.)
- 5+ years hands-on experience with various Java.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices
- Good written and good spoken English
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development.
- Swing and GWT will be a plus.
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, SYBASE) will be a plus.
- Strong mathematical background will be a plus.
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems will be a plus.
- Experience with version control systems - Git
- Java SE (1.8)
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Medical insurance.
• English courses.