We are looking for Middleware and Application SW developer for our automotive IVI system development project with one of the largest automotive supplier in Europe. The Middleware and Application SW developer is responsible for creation and extension of the existing application and middleware components and frameworks.
- Requirements analysis and basic planning and estimation for own activities to support it.
- Create and maintain component documentation such as High and Low level designs, Software requirements and traceability.
- Develop and unit test SW component as per customer requirements
- Insure timely and quality bugfix
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an "Agile" environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Extensive experience with C or C++ programming skills
- Knowledge in QNX programming is a plus
- General Linux knowledge (Ubuntu) and experience in the Linux related programming is a must
- Understanding of the Linux middleware concepts is a must
- Fast learner. Ability to get "deep enough" quickly in any given technical area
- Apply thought leadership to unprecedented problems
- Work experience with Perforce/JIRA is necessary
- Spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Continuous Integration aspects
- Travel ability