Senior .NET Developer (web)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Are you tired to work in old projects and do bug fixing?
Do you want to join new projects and to use new technologies (.Net 4.5, ASP.Net Mvc/WebApi + Angular, JQuery, BackboneJS, MongoDb, SQL, RabbitMQ, WCF, Cassandra) to develop new world-class products?
Do you want to have high salary with regular review?
Then you are in right place, because we have an excellent career opportunity for...
Senior Software Engineer in Microsoft.NET platform
Reasons why to pay attention to this career opportunity right now:
1) Fareportal has 7 travel brands, 3000+ employees and is one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world with headquarter in New York, USA
2) Flagman product www.cheapoair.com is #2 Online Travel Agency in the world by traffic
3) Fareportal provide best choice and price for air tickets, hotels, car rent in 200+ counties of the world
4) 18 000 000+ unique site visitors per month
5) 2015 Fareportal Awards: “Customer Service Department of the Year”, “CheapOair TV commercial win GOLD”, “Travel App of the Year”,
6) Fareportal is opening new development center in Kyiv, Ukraine to develop new high quality products using new technologies (.Net 4.5, ASP.Net Mvc/WebApi + Angular, JQuery, BackboneJS, MongoDb, SQL, RabbitMQ, WCF, Cassandra etc.)
7) Fareportal in financially stable company so you can work in new interesting projects with new technologies and earn good monies in the same time
8) Long term opportunity for professional and career growth with high salary level and regular salary review
9) Opportunity to work with the newest cutting edge technology on the market as well as the ability to learn from some of the best technical developers in the world.
- Participate in all aspects of the agile product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure and development teams to help deliver innovative, world-class SaaS solutions
- Design and develop high-quality code exhibiting excellent performance that meets product requirements with a strong focus on scalability, maintainability, and security
- Tremendous exposure to a wide range of technologies and business problems you will solve using the latest and greatest web technologies
- Enhance and work effectively with backend legacy code
- .Net 4.5, ASP.Net Mvc/WebApi + Angular, JQuery, BackboneJS
- MongoDb, SQL, RabbitMQ, WCF, Cassandra
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related discipline
- 3+ years of software development experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, SOA and WCF/XML development
- Experience with OOP, SDLC, pattern and practices in multi-tenant system
- Familiar with ORM, IOC pattern and frameworks
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a big plus
- A fan and advocate of unit testing, automation and test-driven development, experience in using mocking frameworks
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with internationally distributed teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects focused on delivery
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Position of Senior Software Engineer in completely new interesting projects on new technologies (.Net 4.5, ASP.Net Mvc/WebApi + Angular, JQuery, BackboneJS, MongoDb, SQL, RabbitMQ, WCF, Cassandra)
- Opportunity for skyrocket career and professional growth
- High salary level with regular review
- Convenient office location in new business center in Kyiv in 3 minutes from underground station “Lybidska”