Местоположение и тип занятости
Excursiopedia is a global company that works in the most dynamic segment of online travel industry. We believe that travelers strive to get new experiences and create a platform that helps them to get everything they need really easy.
We're looking for those who believe that they're able to work in stressful conditions of a fast growing company and are ready to make their deposit into building world leader in travel. The journey will be interesting - we promise it!
- Develop and support various existing systems;
- Develop integrations with third-party systems;
- Generate and describe your product ideas and vision;
- Develop new functional parts and systems to validate existing product hypotheses.
- Ability to read and code in Ruby (on Rails 3.2 and above) and quickly dive in any other language – we also have Java, Go and Node.js bits of code;
- Ability to code in JS and its dialects (Coffee, ES6), create usable interfaces for application you are responsible for;
- Familiarity with modern frontend technologies (Gulp, Webpack, Babel, React, Flux, Flexbox, PostCSS) besides simple JS and HTML;
- Familiarity with data storage technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra;
- Strong experience with Git and its workflows;
- Have an experience of practical usage of queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka;
- Familiarity with Lean, Customer Development and startup environment;
- Familiarity with Ansible, Chef or Puppet is a plus;
- Work in tight collaboration with members of your cross-functional team;
- Independent, ready to learn bleed-edge programming paradigms and technologies;
- Be ready to show us some OSS projects or contributions on interview;
- Good technical English.