My name is Anna Belova, I’m HR-manager of the St. Petersburg branch of Omnigon Communications.
Nice to meet you!
Our team needs Senior Java Engineer who can work at a fast pace and deliver custom solutions for our clients, leaders in sports, media and entertainment industries.
You would join a solid Java team and work to design, develop, build, deploy and maintain complex systems and projects.
To become part of our team, you need to successfully complete a technical interview with Dev Lead and talk with the director of the St. Petersburg branch. If necessary, we can ask for a second technical interview.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience with server, networking or queue-based software development
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate or iBATIS and relational databases
- Strong understanding of advanced Java topics including multithreading, synchronization and debugging memory allocations of Java applications
- Experience with scalable, multi-server, multi-database application development
- Familiarity with version control and issue tracking systems (e.g. GIT and Jira)
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design and modular software architecture
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments
- A team player with excellent communications skills, energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Written and spoken English
Nice to know:
- One or more of:
- Experience with Google Protobuf or other binary-based messaging mystems
- Experience with Apache Camel or similar technologies for enterprise integration patterns (BPEL, NMR)
- Experience with Zookeeper and Hadoop
- Android application development experience is a plus
Omnigon Communications is a digital consulting firm that delivers strategic, technical and creative solutions to leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Companies turn to us when they need to meet specific digital goals, but are not entirely sure the best way to achive them.
Our clients are NFL, Nascar, NBA, WWE, World Rugby, Fox Sports and many others.
More information about our works you can find here: http://www.omnigon.com/work
Headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, Omnigon is growing multinational, multicultural company, which employs more than 200 employees
The St. Petersburg office employs 40 remarkable people: developers, testers, project managers and administrative staff.