My name is Anna Belova, I’m HR-manager of the St. Petersburg branch of Omnigon Communications.
Nice to meet you!
To become part of our team, you need to successfully complete an interview with Front-End Dev Lead and talk with the director of the St. Petersburg branch. If necessary, we can ask for a second technical interview.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OO and functional design.
- A natural flair for writing well-structured, object-oriented code and a commitment to code quality through automated tests and continuous integration.
- Experience working with nodejs and/ or another server side language.
networking protocols; knowledge of browser quirks.
- Knowledge of version control and build systems; Git preferred.
- Good written and spoken English.
Omnigon Communications is a digital consulting firm that delivers strategic, technical and creative solutions to leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Companies turn to us when they need to meet specific digital goals, but are not entirely sure the best way to achive them.
Our clients are NFL, Nascar, NBA, WWE, World Rugby, Fox Sports and many others.
More information about our works you can find here: http://www.omnigon.com/work
Headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, Omnigon is growing multinational, multicultural company, which employs more than 200 employees
The St. Petersburg office employs 40 remarkable people: developers, testers, project managers and administrative staff.