We offer a position in True Image for PC project. True Image for PC works with both local and cloud backup. It saves your entire system, single files, and can bring you back in time. Anytime.
Choose where, when, and how to back up. Use external drives, cloud backup, or any NAS devices. Set your own backup schedule to save changes constantly as you work. Restore in a snap, or even move your entire system to and from any PC.
It doesn’t matter which PC you use, or how you use it. We protect what’s inside.
- 3+ years of software product management experience with a focus on Consumer;
- Computer Science, Engineering, Product/UX Design or Management degree;
- Experience translating high level business requirements into detailed functional requirements;
- Understanding backup and recovery, data protection, cloud storages is a plus;
- Experience with multi-platform products;
- Good written & verbal communication skills (English);
- Good leadership skills.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Develop a deep understanding of new users needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow Acronis consumer user base;
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products;
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition;
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the products.
- Salary and schedule: interview defined;The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:- 100% legal salary;- Prestigious medical insurance;- Free business lunches;- Partial Fitness programs compensation;- Free educational programs and courses within the company;- Team building events;- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time;