Fused, a web-hosting company, is looking for talented software developer who isn't afraid to be involved into operations field.
In our company, you will:
- Create and maintain systems to help our support team (and their favorite robots) with their routine tasks.
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies and adopt them to ever-growing customer needs.
- Have fun building things the way you like, using your own methods.
During the work, you will encounter broad spectrum of technologies used through the products and services in the company. Some of those include: auto-deployment and orchestration solutions written in Ruby and Python, internal auxiliary tools utilizing RoR, nice little plugins and tools written in JS and running in a framework powered by Node.js. We’re also headed into OpenStack rollout, which will require tight integration with existing infrastructure.
To be considered for the position, you must possess:
- common sense
- efficient communication
- desire to solve complex problems
- ability to work under low or no supervision
- We let you choose the frameworks and methodology, but strong experience is required in:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of backend development or devops area, assuming you are more of “dev” than “ops”.
- Ability to withstand full software development lifecycle: from concept through release, support and maintenance.
- Not afraid of documenting all aspects of final product.
- Письменный английский, потому что на нём общение и документация.
This is a full-time remote job. We’re open to discuss stock options.
Salary: starting at $2500/mo, depending on qualifications and experience.
Дополнительные инструкцииWe’d like to see a link to your GitHub/GitLab/etc profile with the projects you have contributed to. You can also just send a short intro about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.