UX Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for a Lead Experience Designer with a passion for UX/UI, a keen eye for usability, and the leadership skills to deliver exceptional user experience for Wrike products.
- Work closely with a Product team to coordinate project scheduling and ensure solutions are delivered on time and exceed expectations;
- Challenge, motivate and mentor the UX team to bring innovation and evolution of our UX/UI;
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts, from wireframes to fully designed prototypes;
- Help build a dynamic, creative environment in which you can design while also motivating and mentoring other team members.
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc);
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, UI testing, and implementation control;
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors;
- UI design for different platforms (Windows, Web, Mobile) is an advantage;
- Experience in web development is an advantage;
- Level of English - intermediate+;
- Strong leadership skills and self-initiative.
Why work for Wrike?
We’re growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. All of our success has been made possible by a talented and energetic team that’s really fun to work with. We’re smart, passionate, friendly, and professional. You will likely learn a lot, and equally we’ll be looking forward to your contributions. We're open, meritocratic, friendly and very driven.
Cloud-based work collaboration is growing explosively. If you look at a similar market, just 5 years ago, cloud file sharing was a small niche and people used Active Directory and USB sticks to share their files. Now it's all changed, and several billion dollar companies were created in the wake of these changes. Going back to our market, today online project management is a niche, and many businesses still struggle with email and spreadsheet to manage their tasks and employees. We're changing it, and in five years millions of businesses will be way more productive through work collaboration tools in general, and Wrike in particular.
As a company, we're at an exciting phase, when we're big enough to be making an impact, but small enough to avoid bureaucracy.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free office lunches for our team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance;
- English classes in our office;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.