- Automation of cloud infrastructure;
- Backup, recovery and disaster mitigation code;
- Security and monitoring automation;
- Linux platform layout and standardization;
- Creation software libraries for common system tasks;
- Continuous integration tools;
- Leading code reviews and coding standards.
- Strong skills in puppet or chief manifests/cookbook writing and support;
- Strong knowledge of linux internals, including memory, filesystems, cpu usage;
- Strong knowledge of puppet automation ecosystem;
- Strong knowledge of package build systems (Open Build Service, buildbot and others);
- Good DNS understanding;
- Experience with code in production and/or sysadmin groups;
- Written English.
- Professional team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Payable overtime work;
- Salary review 1-2 times a year ;
- Opportunity to interact with foreign developers and testers;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Medical expenses compensation;
- Comfortable atmosphere;
- Cookies, fruits, vegetables etc. in the kitchen.
Contact to send CV: