The company is growing and the number of projects is increasing. Due to the dynamic growth of our department, we’re looking to hire a Data Warehouse Team Lead.
- manages the day-to-day execution of project plans for any scope; ensures adherence to all department and technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements;
- manage multiple projects concurrently;
- coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance;
- oversees and perform quality assurance on requirements gathering, source data analysis, data extract/transformation/load processes, data integration, and development of Data Warehouse system;
- facilitates communication upward and across project teams;
- communicate production data issues, and other data warehouse issues impacting users
- develop and establish development process and standards that ensure the development team achieves objectives and milestones on time and within budget;
- work with Enterprise Data Architect to create and implement the teams annual operational plan and budget, working with department’s overall strategy.
- 7 + years of experience in Data Warehouse solutions;
- excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the target audience;
- proven experience to lead multiple projects simultaneously and manage multiple teams in a fast-paced environment and large organization;
- expertise in reviewing business requirements, technical requirements documentation;
- development/Administration experience with Oracle Database 11/12 , Real Application Clusters (RAC);
- designing, building and implementing Data Warehouse solutions;
- thorough knowledge of project management or building system solutions and/or business applications;
- strong experience with data and data management solutions;
- collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value;
- strong operator with able to achieve results with less than perfect information;
- leading a group of developers through design and specification walkthroughs;
- excellent analytical, organization, time, and quality management skills, strong judgment, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and staff personnel;
- advanced level of English.
- project Management Software;
- experience using different BI Tools;
- knowledge of Agile methodology, a plus;
- experience with emerging Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop;
- good experience in any ETL infrastructure and solutions such as Oracle ODI, Wherescape RED , Informatica;
- experience in Dimensional modelling based Data warehouse architecture;
- passion for videogames.