The position is opened against the various open SW Developers positions in STC office in Nizhny Novgorod. The main role is Android applications/framework development for one of the leading mobile phone vendors
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Designing, developing and unit testing of Android applications for mobile devices - in easy to maintain/port way
Bachelor's degree in either Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent)
- C, C++ and Java development experience
- Embedded development experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design principles
- Linux user experience, with basics of system configurations and administration
- Good written English
Would be an advantage:
- Android applications/framework development experience;
- Knowledge of Google Android essentials, Eclipse IDE, XML, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- Applied knowledge of Android SDK and Android Debug Tools.
- Knowledge of version control systems and practical experience with Git.
- Knowledge of Android Activities, Intents, UI, Services (such as. Maps, GPS, Telephony, SMS, Content Providers, Cloud-to-Device Message)
- Knowledge of an XML-based data protocols (SOAP/REST or JSON)
- Debugging knowledge in Linux (GDB, KGDB, KDB, Coredump analysis etc.)