Have you ever participated in creating a new market?
Unisound is building digital audio ads market from ground zero. And we are giving you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take part in launching absolutely new digital ad format in Russia and CIS. We believe that digital audio ads create huge opportunities to music industry. It will bring legal content to users and still keep it free. Now we are brining together publishers and advertisers while creating magic on the product side.
Join us in this exciting journey!
What you will be doing
You will need to do crossbrowser layouting and clientside development (IE9+, FF, Chrome, Safari) and deal with challenging and interesting problems involving different technologies and libraries.
You will be creating industry standard for audio ads + rich media running.
You're an experienced frontend developer with at least 3 years of prior experience, or equivalent.
- You know how web media works <video/> and <audio/>, you’re willing to create your own media-player
- You love CSS3 and HTML5 features (Canvas, WebWorkers, CSS Transforms/Transitions/Animations, FlexBox, etc) and eager to use new technologies in real projects, or already doing so
- You know how to build responsive web, the word "cross-browser" doesn't throw you in nightmarish state
- You know how to manipulate DOM via jQuery to implement the desired logic of the application, whilst also knowing how to do it without jQuery.
Perhaps you are even…
- using SASS or LESS
- contributing to open source projects and have some code to show off
What we offer
A rare chance to work with an amazing team, building the future of music industry in Russia.
Unisound is a digital audio ads sales house. Digital audio ads boomed 2 years ago in USA and Europe. Now we are creating digital audio ads market in Russia and CIS.
Dream Industries is based in Moscow’s Central Telegraph building on Tverskaya and creates technology that empowers people to spread knowledge and culture. Take a virtual tour and check #di_y on instagram or visit dreamindustries.co
Write us at email@example.com. Don’t forget to include some examples of your prior experience, like links to apps on Chrome apps store, Github profiles, and bits of code you’re proud of.