We have a unique opportunity for a frontend developer to join us at Bookmate and help pioneer the future of reading.
You will need to do crossbrowser layouting and clientside development (IE9+, FF, Chrome, Safari) and deal with challenging and interesting problems involving different technologies and libraries. No legacy browser support! ;-)
You're an experienced frontend developer with at least 3 years of prior experience, or equivalent.
- You love CSS3 and HTML5 features (Canvas, WebWorkers, CSS Transforms/Transitions/Animations, FlexBox, etc) and eager to use new technologies in real projects, or already doing so
- using SASS or LESS
- You know how to manipulate DOM via jQuery to implement the desired logic of the application, whilst also knowing how to do it without jQuery.
- You know how to build responsive web, the word "cross-browser" doesn't throw you in nightmarish state
Perhaps you are even…
- familiar with Ruby on Rails
- know what Grunt.js is and know how to cook it
- contributing to open source projects and have some code to show off
What we offer
A rare chance to work with an amazing team, building the future of reading and making it more fun than Angry Birds. Straight from the centre of the wor... errr.. Moscow.
Bookmate is a social reading technology that lets you store all your books in the cloud and sync them to all your devices.
Dream Industries is based in Moscow’s Central Telegraph building on Tverskaya and creates technology that empowers people to spread knowledge and culture. Take a virtual tour and check #di_y on instagram or visit dreamindustries.co
Bookmate is our social reading technology that lets people store all their books in the cloud and sync them across any devices.
Zvooq is an online and mobile music service that immerses people in a listening and discovery experience shaped by their connections to friends, artists and labels.
Theory & Practice is a platform that brings institutions and people together around the topics they share interest in through educational events.
Third Place is a destination beyond home and office. It helps people find the right venue to do their best work and venue-owners to build value and community around their space.
We build dynamic products and believe in rapid deployment and iteration to drive progress forward in each field we operate in. We approach every aspect of our culture with the same ‘hack it and improve it’ mentality as we do our products through a combination of intense hackathons, lectures from assorted lunatic luminaries, non-conventional work hours, continuous learning and a sense of restless curiosity.