- Project EAIST 2.0 — the project for the government of Moscow. Development of the administration subsystem in all directions, including integration with SMEV by means of web-services with signing through cryptoPro.
Technology: Soap, EJB, Rest, Angular, Oracle, Weblogic, JMS.
- Project glassman — the project for displaying and storing video, various functionalities associated with Gantt charts, and other functionality.
Technology: Spring boot, Redis, Angular, Postgre.
- Project Taxi TOGO — this is a taxi-related project. The business goal is similar to Uber.
Technology: Spring boot, Redis, Postgresql, Hibernate, Oauth 2, Nginx.
- Internet Bank Project for the Bank “Opening” (earlier bank24.ru) — development of an Internet bank in the direction of Currency Control and Compliance. Full development, testing. Participation in all elements of Agile. Scrum, an estimation of effort on tasks, designing etc. A huge stack of technologies.
- The project "TransportTv" for "Rossinnovatsii". TransportTV is the first open multimedia platform in Russia to provide services and info-communication services in public transport on the basis of the GLONASS navigation system with interactive capabilities for passengers. Project development.
- Unified front system project - the project for Sberbank of Russia.
Technology: java 7, Spring, IBM WebSphere, IBM RSA, Hibernate, JMS, SOAP, Rest.
- The project open RTB - the process of trade in advertising displays in real time. Highly loaded project on java.
Technology: Spring boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Nginx.
- The project of the major Russian telecommunications operator accounting system.
Technology: karaf, spring, kotlin, java, hibernate, mybatis, oracle, camel.
- The project of advertiser campaign manager – project helps the advertiser to find the clients in online trade. Integration with one of the huge online advertiser.
Technology: Spring boot, mongo, postgres, jdbc, rabbitMq, gradle.