- Manager a team of 25 Engineers including (BA, Development, QA, Consultants)
- Creating and manage the project portfolio of Enterprise team
- Team Management. Risk Management. Crisis Management
- Implementing the project model from scratch using Agile methodologies
- Ensures smooth rollout of the digital campaigns, by acting as the Project Leader
- Creating a project roadmaps with key deliveries
- Hire key people and build professional team to create solutions
- Working in international environments, managing the distributed teams from USA, UK, ASIA and CIS.
- Ensure clear identification and documentations of requirements
- Manage Offshore Development Teams & providing a clear guidance of customer requirements and expectations
- Project delivery planing collecting the sign offs from delivery teams leads and stakeholder
- Daily delivery tracking and management. Providing weekly status reports to senior level management and stakeholder groups
- Track project Costs. Ensure appropriate efforts are filled in every week by the delivery teams.
- Manage Customer expectations and change requests - ensure that changes are confirmed, tracked and agreed.
- Provided daily team stand ups to ensure the development process transparency and identify the issues
- Weekly status updates calls with key stakeholders to ensure the current projects
executed as expected
- Maintain project documentation in Confluence/Jira
- Create project plans, use cases, business rules, and other documentation to effectively
articulate and represent business processes, desired outcomes, and requirements
- Escalate when required to get appropriate action for project delivery
MS Project Professional