- Lead and mentor the team of automation QA engineers
- Write and integrate web/mobile/load tests to the development lifecycle
- Develop and maintain internal tools
- Built mobile device farm for appium/native mobile tests.
- Implemented the test framework for web applications with the usage of Java/Gradle/TestNG/Selenide.
- The API (integration, contract) tests are implemented with Java, Gradle/Maven, RestAssured, Spring Cloud stubs.
- All tests run in Docker containers with Selenoid. The ReportPortal tool is applied to results analyzing and summary reporting.
Responsibilities as QA Lead:
- Provided weekly updates on the testing activities to the stakeholders to help track the testing activities.
- Designed, developed, and executed manual test cases using test plans and functional specifications. Participated in all phases of the test cycle.
- Performed both new functionality and regression tests in which to identify, analyze and report issues utilizing the bug tracking tool.
Responsibilities as Scrum Master:
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
- Building process of testing
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Estimate the required testing time
- Release management
- Testing Web applications and Web services
- Create test documentation: checklists, test cases, reports