Thanks to my experience, I am able to solve conflicts and complicated
situations quickly, to support clients and to act as a PM.
I have a good knowledge of SDLC, of Agile methodologies, successfully
managed the project. So, for the moment, I’m looking for a way to realize
that. I regularly try to expand my knowledge in different directions.
I study a course in business analysis. I continue to improve my English.
Managing team up to 4 people
- Creation and maintaining project plans and tasks
- Set timelines and delivery dates
- Requirements analysis and definition of a methodology for the project
- Regular communication with the customer
- Participation in the QA process
- Interviewing stakeholders all levels and determining project
- Project weekly reporting
- Implementation and user training
- Technical support and maintenance of agents
- Customer crisis management and dealing with complaints
- Construction of business pricing rules for the client
- Detection of inconsistencies in the information system, their analysis
and bug fix
- Testing the functionality of the information system
- Cooperation with different company departments: development, QA,
sales and others