To apply my knowledge and skills in a big environments with challenging tasks as a system administrator.
- OS: FreeBSD; Linux: Ubuntu, CentOS, OpenSUSE; Windows Server 2003 – 2012;
- Virtualization: VMWare ESXi, XenServer, XCP-ng (+ XenOrchestra), FreeBSD jails, OpenVZ, KVM, LXC/LXD;
- Programming: Shell scripting, Python, Django, Perl, PHP, HTML, CSS;
- NAS/SAN: NetApp, Dell PowerVault, Synology, FreeNAS;
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Networking: Cisco ASA, Cisco routers, VPN;
- Other software: Ansible, Docker (swarm), Bacula / Bareos, ELK, Zabbix, Nagios, SoftEther VPN, Apache, Nginx, uwsgi/awsgi, Gunicorn, Tomcat, Exim, Sendmail, Smtpd, Dovecot, Openldap, Clamav, Milters, Bind/named, Squid etc.
- Teamwork: Have a good experience (5+ years) in day to day working with a developers and technical support teams;
- Self-Management: Able to manage priorities of tasks, make decisions, take responsibility and achieve good results; Have an experience working as a freelancer;
- Languages: Russian (native), English (fluent), Japanese (Basic Conversational).