From public works, I can single out a library for working with analytics, which I wrote for the Bronioboy campaign. Available in opensource.
You can find it in my account: https://github.com/johnnieWa1ker
Prefer VIPER architecture but also familiar with MVC / MVVM / MVP
Most used frameworks - UIKit / Combine
I prefer code layout via Auto Layout Constraints / SnapKit
- Developed a mobile application for courier delivery, in a distributed team of 5 iOS developers;
- Independently developed a client application for receiving orders / monitoring couriers and delivery status / working with reviews;
- Separated work with analytics into open source project;
- Daily communicated with backend / android / design / marketing teams;
- Regularly presented work on the results of the sprint;
- Regular codereview;
- Participated in internal trainings;
- Participated in the assessment of terms, complexity;
- Worked on improving internal processes / closed the role of team lead for some time.
- Made decisions about the appearance of the product / user functionality;
- Worked with metrics and feedback;
- Developed systems of motivation and bonuses;
- Hired new employees to the team;
- Project management.
Theme of the project - "Telecom / Communication Services"