• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
• Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
• Provide third-level support to business users
• Adhere to high-quality dev principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Collaborate with software developers, BAs and SAs to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based applications
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
• Prepare reports, manuals, other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions. With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
We train full-fledged and demanded specialists who are ready to work in the web industry. From the very beginning, we teach how to work with live code and independently solve problems that are close to real ones. High-quality intensives training is impossible without the participation of a mentor who will guide the student, point out mistakes, check homework and gradually lead to the implementation of the final project sharing his experience and best practices.
• Code review
• Student counseling
• Junior mentors counseling
• Dispute resolution
• Professional HTML and CSS course level 1
• Professional HTML and CSS course level 2
• Profession «Frontend Developer»
More than 200 websites for individual and corporate clients have been developed since 2010. Some of them are made with self-made CMS or WordPress CMS.
Working as a full-time Product ProServ Dev Lead in Omnigon Communications LLC.
• Code review
• Providing direction, instructions, and guidance to the team of developers
• Documentation writing
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth and digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they've made. We are working with celebrated, global brands including Fox Broadcasting, Verizon, the PGA TOUR, FC Bayern Munich, AS Roma, the German Football Association (DFB), IRONMAN, NASCAR, World Rugby, the United States Golf Association and countless others.
Worded as a full-time Front-End engineer in ENTech Solutions. We built and deploed scalable Microsoft .Net stack web applications (SaaS) such as Eventgrid, follow Agile Process and methodology. Eventgrid is an easy way to set up online registration and ticketing for conferences, seminars, concerts, tours and festivals. Our suite of tools provides event managers and marketers the ability to manage all of the elements of their events from a single platform – including everything from the initial announcements and marketing campaigns, to registration, ticketing and CRM; as well as follow-up messaging and analytics.
From December 2013 to March 2014 I have collaborated with the design studio «Saytoriya». Five websites based on content management system MODx Revolution were created during this period.
Development of Kazakhstan mobile social network based on WAP and Yii PHP Framework.
Since 2013 I have been collaborating with the St. Petersburg branch of «Positive Communications». Main duty – maintaining the «RWM Capital» management company websites in English and Russian languages; weekly back-up of the websites' lite versions; Positive Communications company website development.
Websites design drawing (mostly Landing Pages) and Front-End development with Bootstrap.