Observant, enthusiastic, end-to-end designer and melomaniac. My range of design services includes creating a user flow for new and existing apps, building UI design for all screens, making UX designs, wireframes and layout concepts and redesigning websites or adapting to mobile and responsive design.
I learn to churn out ideas faster, experiment on them, and get results back so I can iterate more efficiently. I have lots of books and a cruiser skateboard for breathtaking adventures.
As a Designer, I work through interfaces for web, iOS, desktop. I discuss in details new product features with product manager and analyst. I am responsible for providing solutions, designing interfaces and coordinating with the team. I prepare detailed interface layouts for developers and do implementation support. I participate in the development of UI-kit (design system). As well as thinking through ideas for improving the interfaces of product development.
PlasmaPay is a cryptocurrency payment system. I set a company’s product design vision and strategy, sketch and prototype features and products, lead design projects from idea to shipped product and conduct user research and testing to validate the designs.
- Work as a contract UI/UX Designer. NestReady is a Montreal-based real estate company with its own platform. To improve the user experience for better conversions I redesign several important platform options to save, view and share saved searchers. Also, I did redesign for NestReady websites. After the websites redesign the traffic of the target audience increased by 50%.
Readymag is an online design tool which helps to create websites, presentations, digital magazines and more. As the only UX Specialist, I led the design process of Readymag Guide. I set up a customer feedback tracking system: data collection, analysis, and prioritization in order to simplify and improve the new features development. I was engaged in the design of new features in the operation of internal tools and daily interacted with developers.
- Initiated the creation of Knowledge Base for successful new employee onboarding
- Improved internal processes: promoted the auto-payment option, created a system for easy project transfer
- Designed a user self-help system that minimized the number of tech support inquiries by 80%
- Created low-fidelity prototypes that informed requirements, discussions and support usability testing activities
- Translated user and business requirements into UX artefacts
I specialize in UX/UI and Graphic Design. I create from scratch as well as optimize the UX design of the product. The design solutions are based on product research, user and business needs.
I did redesign for NestReady websites (Montreal-based real estate company). After the websites redesign the traffic of the target audience increased by 50%. Also, I created from scratch the architecture and design of the website for Handsales, Saint-Petersburg based handmade search engine. Moreover, I created a corporate identity and visual design for Ecopro shop, Saint-Petersburg based natural cosmetics online store. The created design fully reflects the goals, credo, and idea of the company.