I'm a Software Engineer
I'm language agnostic and believe in choosing the right tool for the job. Love web dev (primarily Front-end) and game dev (Unity, UE4).
As my main interest and job, I am a Front-end (React/Redux) Developer with 7 years of professional experience in the web development.
What I do and what I have:
- Extensive experience with React (+ Redux/Webpack/redux-saga)
- Convert Zeplin/Figma/Photoshop design to adaptive React-components (thanks to media queries)
- Solid understanding of debugging using ChromeDevTools and other techniques
- Confidently work with version control systems like SVN, Git (our company has all repositories at Github)
- I like the terminal as well as GUI. Work in MacOS now (but also have experience with Ubuntu)
- Use preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Use NodeJS for some tasks
- css-modules rocks
- Understanding how web-technologies works (servers, network, etc.)
- Understanding how to improve page loading speed
- Experience with working according to the Scrum methodology (Atlassian JIRA for tickets) and using Gitflow Workflow (Atlassian Stash, Github)
- Several years of effective remote work experience
- I love to constantly learn and use new technologies in my work.
Also, I worked with various technologies and languages (C#, Bash, PHP, Ruby, Java (Android), SQL and other). Love to implement the awesome design ideas on codepen.
As a hobby, I create Unity-based games and assets for Unity. Also, learn UE4 (dream to create an AAA RPG).
Publisher page on Google Play
Publisher page on Unity Asset Store
Publisher page on UE Marketplace