- Server-side JS (node.js) – Express, Grunt and package, Bower, MongoDB
- Docker, Jenkins;
- HTML&CSS (about 8 years) – Good knowledge of DOM and cross-browser model, have experience in using Bootstrap.
- Have experience in PHP (about 3 years) - Basic knowledge of php object model, have experience in using some frameworks – YII, Bitrix
- Basic knowledge of Ruby, Python, Java, C#.
- RDBMS: Have experience in using of PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- NoSQL: Have experience in using of Redis.
- Other: Have experience in Memcached.
- Have experience in using Git.
- Have experience in using AWS.
- Advanced linux user.
- Have experience of Apache and nginx installation and configuration.
- Have experience in building REST interfaces, various API interfaces.
Projects easyhire.me, hireowl.com, integrivideo.com, telereference.com.
Development, support of service. Architecture design. AWS EC2, EBS administration. Customer account management.
Stack (for all instead of hireowl.com):
EC2 on start, and EBS currently (S3, Route53, ElasticCache, RDS)
NodeJS + Express + MongoDB (mongoose) on start, MERN currently.
CanJS on start and React currently.
For hireowl.com only support and implementation of new requests.
Stack: AWS, RoR, jquery
Reference about me from my manager at Easyhire.me https://www.telereference.com/reference-room/KjldB...
Ведение проектов компании
Координация работы участников команды
Support and development of new features.
I've finished 3 main projects wile I have been working:
1. Main site/landing. Stack: NodeJS (jade/pug as renderer)
2. onPage script which generates and collects user data, page statistics, form submitting and etc.
3. User cabinet. Backend on Java, my part is frontend. Stack: Angular + bootstrap. Grunt was used as builder