BRANCH MANAGER | LINE MANAGER
Confirmit is a global company specializing in the development of software for feedback data collection: market research, employee survey tools, customer satisfaction and feedback management with 800+ employees worldwide. Our branch is currently in the state of rapid growth (+150% employees for the last 4 year).
My role is to provide support to the Product Managers and Team Leaders ensuring smooth operation for all major projects.
The collaboration began in 2008 when I joined the http://dnschool.ru/ English classes as a student and consulted the management on a few subjects of online presence and web design, and in 2011, I accepted the job offer as an IT Project manager overseeing all of the School’s web and IT activities. My extensive experience in the IT field allowed me to help with the School’s aim to become more up-to-date with the technology requests, while allowing me a better work-life balance.
Tensor is one of the key providers of governmental online report services in the country, which allows its customers to interact remotely with the Federal Tax Service of Russia, the Pension Fund of Russia, the Federal State Statistics Service, etc. Mine role was a hybrid of a Project Manager and a Product Owner in Tensor’s web-development projects. I managed the web-development team (designers, copywriters, testers, QA and developers) from the resource allocation point of view, effectively delegating tasks to get things done.
• Company main website http://tensor.ru/. Successfully released the re-design from scratch within just three months, effectively liaising with top management and various departments for the necessary approvals. This was a convoluted process from the approval point of view, as the project required 4 iterations and more than 8 months in total.
• Coordinated redesign of the http://ereport.sbis.ru/website for the key company product. I managed to coordinate the creation of the website structure, prototypes and design mock-up.
• Implemented analytics, user experience and usability research for the http://k-vesta.ru/- the web resource for the HR needs of the company.
• Also: supervised SEO, QA and content management issues, as well as usability reporting and testing of over 10 internal and external websites.
• Convinced of the necessity of the modern type of content management system (instead of the previous custom home-made system), thus considerably cutting development and support costs and reduced web projects release term.
I joined as a Project Manager in 2006 and grew to the top of the Project Management team. I was in charge of the web-development department (up to 25 people) while coordinating and overseeing all of the company’s projects.
Simultaneously took part in up to ten projects as a Product Owner, Project Manager and User Experience specialist.
Some noteworthy projects: