a lot of python coding
Nagios Core / XI / Logs
Developing Python modules for monitoring company app and automation internal processes ( bottle, pymssql )
Octopus, TeamCity, MSSQL
AWS: ec2, RDS, CloudWatch etc, boto3 api -- integration and deploy processes automatization
Python backend developing for AWS based management software (mysql, flask api, boto3)
Devops tasks like aws ec2 and CI/CD pipeline (TeamCity) setup and support.
kotlin based backend developing.
cryptocurrency exchange, crypto p2p telegram bots, blockchain wallets
spring, auth0, jooq, postgres, tg bots frameworks
Office and production infrastructure supporting:
tomcat+nginx (proxy, loadbalance)
ELK + marvel (many *beats and custom filters)
Continuous Integration : TeamCity (many custom builds, HA deploy)
Jira & Teamcity REST API scripting (bash python)
also experience with docker, psql, redis, ansible, mercurial hg, zfs
Maintenance proprietary internal repos-branch-versions control system ( python bash complex with UI based on bottle framework ) - fixing,featuring etc.
Management distributed office network (a total of 5 floors in three buildings). Full responsibility for all network and wireless infrastructure (500+ users, 100+ wifi devices) + ip cameras.
Network monitoring and auditing: zabbix (many custom items,userparametrs,scripts etc), cacti, ELK.
vmWare ESXi - deployment, configuration, maintenance vm (win, deb rpm based).
Working with vendors Cisco, SNR, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Allied Telesys, D-Link - maintenance, adjustment.
Configuring DNS services and support, DHCP, RADIUS.
* Introduction of WPA2-Enterprise wifi authorization by MAC address (RADIUS).
* Planning and deploy WiFi network on Ubiquiti (Pro, UAP, LR APs): 24 points, 200+ wireless devices.
* Complete reorganization of the network core - Transfer on Cisco equipment. Topology ring, 10G fiber, Stacks 2-4 units (3750), RSTP, OSPF, ACL, PBR, dhcp relay, option82, cisco design (x2 LAG links to access switches)
* Implementing 802.1X authentication Ethernet (mac addr + ldap + dynamic vlan)
* ipv6 Internet access via 6to4 tunnel