Entrepreneurial-spirited software engineer with over 15 years of experience mostly in web development (using Microsoft.NET technologies stack). 10+ years career as a software engineer, team lead and senior developer. 5+ years as a software project manager and CTO in a startup, managing team of 15. Broad expertise in IT, full project lifecycle management, client/vendor relationship management and financial/operational management.
The Glomad.net was launched in early 2020. Our mission is to promote the idea of free movement with the ability of remote work and online entrepreneurship. The purpose of Glomad is to provide services for remote workers, travellers and digital nomads. The first demo version is launched on January 20, 2020. Currently, it is a crowdsourced database of cities in the world analyzing 8302 cities and 10 parameters for each as well as about 100 embassies.
Building from scratch the full cycle of the development process of an innovative product in the field of IIoT.
As a partner and CTO was initially hired to oversee all product development, team building and management. I worked on enterprise social software platform, an Russian analog of Microsoft Yammer and Facebook Workplace.
• Implemented product development lifecycle from scratch and introduced Agile methodologies. Therefore, releases were made according to schedule.
• Process of mobile development was created. 2 new flagman products and 6 applications were released.
• As a result of QA department launch a number of hotfixes was significantly decreased.
• Was engaged in system performance analysis. During evaluation the bottlenecks were detected, and web application response time decreased from ~4 sec to ~1,5 sec.
• System uptime was up to 99.9% due to monitoring system implementation.
• Quality of customer service increased up to 70% (based on first reply time and agent touches) according to Zendesk statistic.
• Designed and implemented project IT infrastructure. Some optimizations saved 30% of the budget.
Joined as a senior software engineer to work on web part of Dell One Active Roles Server. Worked on backend and frontend parts of solution. Later was promoted to lead the web development team of 6.
• Responsible for new UI and UX as one of the major features of version 7.0. Decreased feature time-to-market from 12 to 4 months.
• Unit tests covering was increased to 70%. Unit tests for frontend were implemented by our team from scratch.
• Presented MVP to the product owner collected feedback for next release and sync up on current development state. It allowed to estimate must-have features in time.
• System performance analysis combined with stress testing allowed to detect and fix bottlenecks resulting in the improvement of response time up to 20%.
• As a result of the research, one of the offered modern front-end technologies was selected for use in following versions.
• For outstanding contribution to business results and dedication to customers was awarded The Dell Champion Award as the employee of year.
Started my way in Concert.ru (the biggest ticket portal in Russia) up from a software developer to Head of development. Working collaboratively with in-house departments I combined positions of a full-stack web developer and team lead.
• Created development, quality assurance, and implementation methodologies of product produce lifecycle.
• Responsible for an idea, development and delivery of a new product conducive to the business growth.
• The development department grew up from 3 to 7 people.
• Organized development and releases of mobile applications from scratch.
• Helpdesk department was created.
• DB monitoring process was implemented. Speed of most valuable reports was up to 20 times.
• Developed strategy against DDOS attacks.
• Collaborated with SEO specialists that resulted in top 2 rankings on Google and Yandex.
• The ticket portal for Ukraine was launched which allowed the company to enter the new market.
I worked as a software engineer and programmer at several high technology and telecommunication companies.