Software Quality Assurance Engineer with Automation
Living in USA, New York State
Bilingual Russian and English
- Team player with excellent communication, ability to lead and written skills and also a self-motivated and self –starter individual with exemplary analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Excellent skills working in a multi-language and multi-cultural development and management team.
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Knowledgeable in Open-Source Automation Tools (Selenium, soapUI, Jmeter, Jenkins , Robot framework, Watir)
- Cross browser testing for desktop, web app. And mobile devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator CS5
Selenium (Pytest, Unitest), HP QTP, Apache JMeter, soapUI, HP Load Runner, YSlow, Cross Browser Testing, Jenkins
- 7 + years of IT experience in Software Quality Assurance and involved in testing on various levels of Quality Assurance for Client/Server, Web-based, and Mainframes Environments of Finance, Credit Cards, Healthcare Industry, SaaS & Travel Software application needs.
- 6 + years of experience in Manual software testing.
- 3 + years of experience in Automation software testing.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies under multiple Operating Systems and SaaS development life cycle.
- Extensive experience in Verification, Validation, Regretion and Integration Testing.
- Cross browser testing for web application and mobile.
- Experience in Web services, soapUI tool, Selenium Web Driver +Python scripting, Unittest, Robot framework, Watir, QTP/UFT
- Performance testing JMeter, Jenkins
- Full stack automation tools and Framework for migration from QTP to Selenium (Python) for Bank
- XAMPP server, PHP my Admin for Maria SQL
- Team player with excellent communication, ability to lead and written skills and also a self-motivated individual with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good experience working with a multi-language and multi-cultural development and management team.