Have wide experience in programming for web and know how to create large, extensible applications. For last 2+ years I used AngularJs as primary framework, also have some experience with ReactJS, but didn't have a chance to use it in production. I worked a lot with rendering various objects on maps (LeafletJs) using Canvas/SVG, rendering charts as well, also know the basics of NodeJs(Express) and MongoDB. Have experience in designing interfaces and understand how to create effective and convenient UX/UI. Also I managed frontend developers team, conducted scrum meetings. I can read and write technical documentation, but have some problems with spoken English (need practice to grow this skill).
- development of the html5 version of the application FleetViewOnline (security protected web-based SSAS-Tracking service that provides processing and distribution of SSAS Alerts and displays vessel's position anywhere in the world anytime).
- development of the web application for tablets, which gives remote control to the navigational simulator Navi-Trainer Professional 5000.
- designing web interfaces/websites
- development of js modules/plugins, SPA and landing pages
- development the client side of websites, web interfaces, interactive applications for companies such as Baltika, Citroen, Megafon, etc.
- development and support of company website.