I'm from Ukraine and I have more than 6 years experienced Full Stack Senior Web Developer with strong skills.
I am often mentioned as an IT expert, but I would call myself as a self-motivated developer who doesn't wait to be pushed, but trying to find a place to improve myself and products I'm working on.
I'm known for paying lots of attention to details: while I like to architecture things, I'm not "architecture astronaut", I love to spend time thinking about product as if I were its user, reviewing user experience and improving it.
• Mostly I'm interested in medium and large projects as a Backend or API developer, especially on the top of Laravel / Lumen Frameworks. Maintainable and secure code - is what I mainly care about.
• There are no problems to set up a server or pair for a web project, especially if there is a need in horizontal scalability.
Have already set up a dozen that are running in production for years and still perfectly work.I can shortly describe my skills by these keywords:·
· Blockchain (Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3 Corda), python (Django), Laravel, Lumen, CodeIgniter, Yii;
· MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, Redis, Mongo;
· OPCache, APC, Memcache;·
Git, Subversion;· Ubuntu, Debian, SUSE, Apache, nginx;
· Payment gateways (VISA/MC/AMEX, PayPal, QIWI);· SMS/Email gateways.· Electronic digital signatures, 2 factor auth.