I'm an experienced software engineer and a big fan of open source. Software development is my profession because I'm highly interested in the creation of cool and useful things.
My background includes:
- Strong experience in back-end development. Working with Ruby / RoR for at least 7 years. I've started from Ruby EE / Rails 3.0.10. Big fan of PostgreSQL. Something about a year with Golang and counting. Couple of projects on Node.JS in my CV too. For sure Redis, ElasticSearch and such standard stuff as well.
- Good knowledge in front-end, mainly with React / Redux. Yes, I'm mythical full stack engineer since the moment when browsers started support of flexbox. Making pixel perfect adaptive UI out of design with complicated front-end logic is not a problem.
- Ability to build and lead development team. In my career I had an amazing opportunity to lead great teams of 5-7 people (developers, designers, QA) and found it pretty exciting.
I maybe interested in:
- Remote positions in tech companies around the world. It is great if what I can do is much more interesting for the company than where I'm right now.
- Relocation to Europe / US / Canada is an option too, but, please, provide as much information about possible offer as you can in this case.
- Part-time consulting opportunities or short-term projects with fixed payments for the result.
I'm not interested in:
- Any position which strictly requires relocation within Russia, including Moscow and Saint-Petersburg.
You can lookout My Github profile here: https://github.com/kimrgrey.
Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/kimrgrey.
Feel free to contact me here or via other social networks should any questions arise.