Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience in design, development, testing, and
implementation of various cloud-based applications. Experienced with all stages of the
development cycle for web projects. Team player and problem solver with an aptitude for
troubleshooting and the ability to quickly master new skills, technologies, or roles. Passionate
about Microservices, Distributed Systems, and Open Source and I love learning new technologies.
Kangaroo is a sample goods delivery application, powered by microservices architecture and cross-platform. It’s fully
open-source and made using the latest technologies.
● Delivery service follows DDD + CQRS
● Runs on RabbitMQ ESB
● gRPC requests internally between microservices
● Uses Docker and Kubernetes for CI / CD
● Deployed to Google Kubernetes Engine with Travis CI and Github Actions
● Uses Istio as a service-mesh
● Observability: Jaeger, Grafana, Kibana
● Open API implemented using Swagger
● Authorization through IdentityServer4.
● Worked on the core team on developing and designing DDD and CQRS based framework for distributed backend systems.
● Migrated the code generator from Tangible T4 to .Net built-in library which led to maintainable code and cutting debugging time by 15-20%
● Implemented OData to consume data for reporting tools without writing controllers, which saved a lot of developers time
● Engineered extendable, modular SQL View generator tool for automated reports
● Developed EventViewer tracing app similar to Jaeger and later migrated all projects to use Jaeger
● Set up CI/CD using Azure DevOps for our backend system and reduced release cycle 2x time
● Designed and developed ModelDesigner app for 3rd party developers in order to generate new modules from JSON
● Improved our integration tests and unit tests using mocking and gained faster test run and decreased Azure build time
● Implemented multithreading approach in CodeGenerator tool and decreased generation time from 17 to 5 seconds
● Developed and released Church directory app
○ Backend: ASP.NET Core, EntityFramework Core, TDD, Mocking
○ Frontend: React, TypeScript, Material Design.